Focusing On The Client For Over 30 Years
Stagg Law Firm Helps Clients With Family Law, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury And More.
Lawrence A. Stagg
Lawrence (Larry) Stagg was born and raised in Dalton, GA, and is a 1991 graduate of the University of Georgia School of Law. Upon graduation, Larry was admitted to the State Bar of Georgia and began practicing law in Ringgold, GA where he has continued to practice law for the past 30 years.
Larry is a member of the Georgia Bar Association as well as a member and past Secretary of the Lookout Mountain Bar Association. Larry is also a Fellow of the Lawyer's Foundation of Georgia, and a Member of the Georgia Bar Board of Governors. Larry has practiced before many Georgia Superior Courts, the Georgia Court of Appeals, and the Georgia Supreme Court.
Larry also serves as a board member for the Center for Hope, Habitat for Humanity of Catoosa County, GA, and the Family Crisis Center.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Georgia, 1991
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- Lookout Mountain Bar Association, Member and Past Secretary
- Lawyer's Foundation of Georgia, Fellow
- Georgia Bar Board of Governors, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Center for Hope, Board member
- Habitat for Humanity of Catoosa County, GA, Board member
- Family Crisis Center, Board member